DivineGuardians

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DivineGuardians

Welcome to Divine Forums!!! Long Live Divine Guardians!!!

I forgot my password

Poll

Old DG Forum Vs New DG Forum :D
Guild Applications Rules I_vote_lcap13%Guild Applications Rules I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Guild Applications Rules I_vote_lcap88%Guild Applications Rules I_vote_rcap 88% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 8

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters

Kinuko (58)
Guild Applications Rules I_vote_lcapGuild Applications Rules I_voting_barGuild Applications Rules I_vote_rcap 
Kazuki (33)
Guild Applications Rules I_vote_lcapGuild Applications Rules I_voting_barGuild Applications Rules I_vote_rcap 
capin (32)
Deficient (15)
Xelsi (14)
TheForceIsStrong (12)
Fullclip (12)
Alfon (11)
Ludos (8)
rennaosbor (4)

2 posters

Guild Applications Rules

Kazuki
    Kazuki
    Admin

Guild Applications Rules Empty Guild Applications Rules

Post  Kazuki Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:33 pm

To Apply for entrance to this guild, first you need to tell us about yourself. 1st thing you need to do is register with our forum. then post an application under the Guild Applications of Forum. Here are the following information you need to provide to us.

1. IGN/Name
    2. Gender
    3. Your Personality (i.e. chatty, funny, loner,etc...)
    4. Hobbies
    5. Gaming Experience
    6. Active/Inactive
    7. Your interest in joining this guild. (explain why you would like to be a part of this guild.)
    8. What would you hope to accomplish while you are in this guild.
    9. Preferences in game. ( are you a dungeon runner, mission war/guild war enthusiast, or just like to chillax.)

Register to access the full forum.

Enjoy!!

Last edited by Kazuki on Mon 14 Mar 2011, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kinuko
    Kinuko

Guild Applications Rules Empty Re: Guild Applications Rules

Post  Kinuko Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:37 pm

1.Kinuko
    2.Male
    3.Kookie
    4.Pwning Procs with a big ass greatsword
    5.Korean Pro Gamer
    6.Too active..
    7.To force Ludos to revive KoL (LONG LIVE KoL!!!)
    8.Do FT2
    9.Dungeon Runner/Pro War'er, likes using capital letters Very Happy
    10.Religion: Square Enix
    11.Political View: Chicken
    12.Anime Otaku

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:41 am